Rat Extermination Service
THERE’S NOTHING SCARIER THAN A RAT IN YOUR HOME. NOT ONLY ARE THEY BIGGER THAN MOST OTHER PESTS BUT THEY CAN CARRY NUMEROUS DISEASES. IF YOU FIND YOU HAVE A RAT PROBLEM, YOU NEED TO CALL THE TEAM AT ALL CLEAR PEST CONTROL. WE OPERATE ACROSS THE SOUTHWEST AND CAN RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.
Rats have a bad press for a reason. They can breed rapidly and can transmit a number of serious diseases. Particularly prevalent in towns and cities, there’s quite a lot of evidence that we’re all never too far from one of these critters.
- If you do find that you have rat on your property, there’s no time to waste, you need to do something about it immediately.
- They’ll cause damage to your property – chewing through wires and even damaging areas like floorboards and piping.
- They can contaminate food stuffs and their urine and faeces often carry some pretty nasty diseases.
HAVE YOU GOT A RAT PROBLEM?
Even if you don’t spot a rat scuttling across your floor, there are plenty of tell-tale signs that you have one in your home or business. The most obvious are tiny rat droppings which look like dark grains of rice – you can find them on the floor, behind cabinets, even in cupboards where the rat has been. Rats are fairly ‘greasy’ creatures and can leave smudge marks on almost anything. If you have a dusty floor, you might also notice the footprints of one or more rodents. You may hear scratching noises, particularly at night.
As with many rodents, rats are nocturnal and tend to do all their exploring and damage during the hours of darkness. If you look around your home you might find a bunch of shredded material including paper and card which indicates that your rat is making a nest. When you understand that a female rat can breed and produce around 2,000 babies in the period of just a year, you quickly realise how important it is to deal with this problem as soon as you become aware of it. That generally means calling out a professional pest control team.
DEALING WITH A RAT INFESTATION
There are many things you can do to prevent a rat infestation in the first place, including sealing up any cracks or methods of entry into your home, not leaving out food to attract pests and making sure there’s little in the way of a water source. Water is actually a big thing for rats and they need constant access to it. Keeping your garden clean and tidy and free of debris is also a good idea. When a rat problem is first discovered, you need to tackle it immediately. There are many store products you can buy but these are by no means always effective. You really should contact a qualified pest control service who will be able to dispose of your problem both humanely and quickly.
OUR SERVICE PROMISE
- Our service is discreet so your neighbours don’t need to know – all are vehicles are unmarked.
- We provide the most humane and effective rat control measures for your home or business.
- All our teams are fully trained and experienced. They also carry insurance in accordance with current industry standards.
Information And Advice
- Looking for common signs of rats will also help to identify a problem early and ensure quick and effective treatment.
- Rats are largely nocturnal and so you should listen for noises like, scratching and gnawing at night
- Large droppings – Please Remember diseases are carried in rat droppings!
- Look out for nests in Kitchens and sheltered places like lofts and wall cavities
- Rats are resilient creatures and our professional methods of removal have proven to be effective.