Mice Treatment Service
WHETHER YOU FIND ONE IN YOUR HOME OR IN YOUR BUSINESS, DEALING WITH A MOUSE CAN BE TRICKY. ALL-CLEAR PEST CONTROL PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES ACROSS THE WHOLE OF THE SOUTHWEST AND CAN HANDLE ANY RODENT INFESTATION QUICKLY AND HUMANELY. CALL US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE.
Mice can often get into a home or business and cause a significant amount of damage. Not only will then chew threw everything in their path, including important electrical wiring, they can spread diseases by contaminating food stuffs with urine and faeces. They come in a few different varieties including the house and field mouse. You can reduce the risk of a mouse indoors by sealing up any cracks or entry points there may be in your home and cutting back vegetation from around the building. You can also keep the mouse population down around your home by having a cat, though this can often backfire if they bring one of their catches back and it’s still alive.
SIGNS OF MICE
The signs that a mouse has taken up residence in your home or business are fairly obvious. You’ll notice a slight ammonia smell from their urine for a start and see small dark droppings. You may find items like paper and cardboard shredded in kitchen cupboards and even gnaw marks on vital wiring.
If you have partition walls, you might hear mice scuttling between them or sounds coming from the attic where they have made a new home, particularly at night (mice are largely nocturnal). If you spot a mouse during the day, it could be a sign that you have the beginnings of an infestation. Like most rodents, mice breed remarkably quickly so it’s important that you do something immediately you notice a problem rather than hoping it will go away.
DEALING WITH MICE
Knowing you have a mouse problem and handling it are usually two separate things. If you are squeamish about dealing with a rodent in your home or business, it’s always best to employ the services of an experienced pest control service. All-Clear Pest Control operate across the southwest, so we know that mice are pretty resilient and we use the best, and safest, methods for rodent pest control including correctly identifying the extent of the problem and using the appropriate treatment for your property.
One area where mice can cause a huge problem is with businesses, particularly restaurants, cafes and bars which need to maintain good hygiene standards. If you suddenly find that you have a rodent problem, it’s imperative you don’t wait – you should call our experienced team like All-Clear Pest Control immediately.
OUR SERVICE PROMISE
- Our service is discreet and all our vehicles are unmarked, something the businesses we deal with across the southwest of England appreciate greatly.
- We don’t just help get rid of your mice infestation, we’ll give you good advice on how to prevent one reoccurring in the future.
- We always use the most effective and humane treatments and removal methods available today.
- Each of our pest control operatives is highly trained and carries insurance in accordance with current industry standards.
Facts And Advice
- Looking for common signs of mice will also help to identify a problem early and ensure quick and effective treatment.
- Mice are largely nocturnal and so you should listen for noises like, scratching and gnawing at night
- Small droppings – Please Remember diseases are carried in mice droppings!
- Look out for nests in Kitchens and sheltered places like lofts and wall cavities
- Mice are resilient creatures and our professional methods of removal have proven to be effective.