Ant And Insect Pest Control Services
ANT INFESTATIONS CAN BE A BIG PROBLEM, ESPECIALLY DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS. CALL ALL CLEAR PEST CONTROL SERVICE TODAY ON 0800 994 9043 IF YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTHWEST OF ENGLAND AND NEED OUR HELP.
Ants in the UK aren’t particularly dangerous but they can certainly be troublesome. If you’ve ever had an ant nest near your home or around your business, you’ll know what we mean. Thousands of ants can suddenly appear out of nowhere and getting rid of them can be a big headache.
SPOTTING AN ANT INFESTATION
The first sign that you’ve got an infestation is when you see these little soldiers streaming across your pathway or up the side of a wall. Spotting their activity is normally easy. Where they’re hanging out is more difficult to discover – some like to burrow into the dirt and build a mound, others can happily find a crevice in the wall and call it home. A single colony can contain nearly half a million ants when there’s a big infestations and they’re pretty resilient. That’s why it’s best to give the experts a call. Once it’s set up with a new queen, an ant colony can grow remarkably quickly. In the UK, we normally see more infestations around August time when the temperatures are at their hottest. Ants can become a big nuisance if they find a way into your home, even overrunning areas like the kitchen where there’s food.
DEALING WITH AN ANT INFESTION
Ant problems are fairly common in the Southwest, as is the case for other parts of the UK. For small infestations you can hopefully find the source and block it off and there are numerous products on the market that can help kill the colony. For larger ant problems, however, it’s always best to call in the professionals. We’ve helped with ant infestations across the Southwest. Our Ant Bait Station is the perfect solution as it plays on the tendency of ants to roam to take full advantage. An ant will grab bait from the station and run it back to the colony where it will start to help kill off the other insects. The station is properly sealed so it doesn’t present a threat to either children or pets.
Our Service Promise
Our aim is always to provide the best service to our clients we can. If you have an ant problem, we’re here to help.
- This is a discreet service and we turn up in unmarked vehicles – the last thing you want people to know is that you have a pest problem.
- We don’t just arrive and do the business, our teams are always ready to give some good advice on how to prevent re-infestations in the future.
- Ant infestations can recur if not dealt with properly so we do all we can to provide a long term solution by removing the colony completely.
- All our pest control staff are properly trained and fully insured in accordance with current industry standards.
Information And Advice
- Track down where they are coming in and seal off the entry point
- Clear up any sticky residues on worktops, because ants are attracted to sweet things
- Coverup any foodstuffs which could be a food source for ants